STEP UP Foot & Ankle Exercise Card Deck
Dive into a series of effective foot and ankle exercises in our specially designed exercise card deck, the STEP UP Foot & Ankle Exercise Cards with the guidance of Ilaria Cavagna, founder & CEO of FEET-NESS. Whether you're an athlete, a fitness enthusiast, experiencing pain or injury, or simply looking to improve your overall foot health, these exercises are tailored to help you strengthen and mobilize your feet and ankles.
Our exercise card deck is a versatile tool designed to guide you through a variety of exercises aimed at enhancing the strength, flexibility, and stability of your feet and ankles. Each card features a unique exercise, complete with clear instructions and visual demonstrations, as well as customizable combination workouts targeting specific pain points and deformities.
These exercises will help you establish a comprehensive foot and ankle routine that can easily be incorporated into your daily schedule. Whether you're at home, at the gym, or even at the office, these exercises are designed to keep your feet happy and healthy and prevent future injuries and complications.
Card Size: 3.5" x 5"
43 cards total including:
- 1 Introduction Card
- 1 Glossary Card
- 30 Main Exercise Cards with illustrations & step-by-step instructions
- 6 Combination Workout Cards pre-selected for common pain points
- 1 customizable card including: Create Your Own Combination Workout, and Calendar Checklist
- 1 card with a Special Gift from the founder of FEET-NESS
- 1 card with tips on Other Ways to Care for Your Feet
- 1 Anatomy of the Foot Card
- 1 Anatomy of the Leg Card
- QR code with a link to watch a video tutorial for each exercise in the deck
We've included a QR code on each exercise card so you can watch as our expert, Ilaria Cavagna, takes you through every exercise, step by step. She'll demonstrate proper form, provide helpful tips, and ensure you get the most out of each exercise.
Regular practice of these exercises can lead to improved posture, reduced risk of injury, enhanced athletic performance, and relief from common foot issues like plantar fasciitis, bunions, ankle sprains, flat feet, overpronation, Morton's neuroma and more.
- Reconnect with this essential part of your body
- Relieve pain, soreness and inflammation
- Increase mobility and blood circulation
- Help treat bunions, hammer toes and flat feet
Remember, your feet are the foundation of your body, so taking care of them is essential for overall wellness. Don't forget to hit the like button if you found this video helpful and subscribe to our channel for more fitness tips, exercise guides, and wellness insights.